http://x-camp.blogspot.com/
http://x-camp.blogspot.com/

Classy Classroom

At the beginning of the school year I purchased this adorable Scotch tape high heel shoe dispenser.
Cute, right? Well- I knew I could make it even better! At first I thought giving it a signature Christian Louboutin red sole would be good enough. But then I saw this blinged out pair and knew I needed to go big!
Does it get any more fabulous than rhinestones? I don't think so!

Using just two items, I was able to create, quite arguably, the most amazing tape dispenser in the world (insert evil laugh here.)  I bought a sheet of duck tape (didn't even know this existed!) and some "Bling on a Roll" which is a life saver! Originally I was thinking that I would have to use individual bling pieces and burn my hands with the hot glue gun. My thirteen year old self is so in love with the "bling on a roll." It's pretty darn cool!


 After about thirty minutes, I was done!
AAAHHHHHH so Obsessed!!!!!! It's beautiful! 

Here are some more "before" and "after" pictures:
Before on the left. After on the right.




 Now when I look at my desk, I am filled with glee...and thoughts of shopping.

Watch out desk! Bling on a roll may be back soon to cover any and every existing surface!!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment