http://x-camp.blogspot.com/
http://x-camp.blogspot.com/

Jewelry Organization

In past posts, I've expressed my extreme distaste for my small closet (this post explains it all.) Don't get me wrong, I love love love my house! But, the closet is not quite big enough. Since there's no room to expand it, I just have to make the best of what I have. And the only way to do that is to be extremely organized and utilize every inch provided!
Well, now I have an issue...jewelry! What the heck do I do with all of it?!? I've tried jewelry chests, but it didn't quite keep things organized the way I like it and all my jewelry didn't fit in a large chest! AH! What to do? What to do? I haven't decided yet, but I have done some research to get some ideas. Hopefully by spring break I'll come up with a good solution! In the mean time, here are some ideas I've been entertaining.

www.ahouseinthehills.com

decoratrix.com

allthingskatiemarie.blogspot.com

acutedesigns.org

allthingskatiemarie.blogspot.com

meimeisbeautyblog.blogspot.com

thethreadaffect.com

thefrugalgirls.com

allthingskatiemarie.blogspot.com

Feel free to throw in your input! Does anyone else have some great ideas?

0 comments:

Post a Comment